Alison Wealth Management was founded by nationally recognized advisor Dave Alison, CFP®, EA with the philosophy to make clients’ financial lives easier through integrated holistic financial planning.
Dave has become a thought-leader, speaker, and industry trainer on holistic financial planning including specializations in the coordination of taxation and financial planning, equity compensation such as NQSOs, ISOs, RSUs, Founder's Stock, and ESPPs, and retirement income distribution planning.
Dave opened Alison Wealth Management's primary office in Silicon Valley to deliver comprehensive holistic tax & financial planning catered to the unique needs of tech executives, managers, and entrepreneurs.
Five key differentiators of Alison Wealth Management are:
- Fiduciaries at all times: In the wealth management world, fiduciaries have a legal duty to give advice that is solely for your benefit and in your best interest. Fiduciaries must put their own personal interests completely aside, in order to remain loyal to their fiduciary duty to you. If they violate this, they can be sued for breach of duty. Because of this, you know that when you work with an advisor at Alison Wealth Management, you are working with someone you can trust.
- Full Service Independent Wealth Management: Wealth management is an investment advisory service that combines other financial services to address the needs of our affluent clients. It is a consultative process whereby we glean information about your wants and implement a strategy utilizing appropriate financial products and services. As an independently owned and operated firm, we have the ability to represent almost all companies and products. This allows us to find the best solution for our clients, vs being told what products we have to use.
- Proactive Tax Management: Not all money and investments are taxed the same, but is your savings and investment strategy engineered to not only reduce your taxation today, but into the future? Using our proprietary Tax Management Journey® Process, we can help reduce your tax liability today and into the future.
- Retirement Income Specialist: We deliver what it really takes to specialize in working with retirees, with expertise that spans far beyond just creating a diversified retirement portfolio. We dive deep into issues such as planning for the timing of Social Security benefits, retiree-specific tax planning, making Medicare and other health insurance decisions, and combating longevity risk.
- Household CFO Service: We know the greatest commodity of all is your time. We provide you a household CFO to coordinate all financial matters so you don't have to.