The CARES Act was signed into law on Friday, March 27, 2020.
While that is great news, in and of itself, here's a look at the six key components that may impact you.
In this video, we will cover:
- Your Stimulus Check (Advance of 2020 Tax Credit)
- Suspension of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- 10% Early Withdrawal Penalty Waiver For Coronavirus-Related Distributions from Retirement Accounts (Up to $100k)
- Changes to Charitable Contribution Tax Rules
- Payroll Protection Forgivable Loans For Business Under 500 Employees
- Net Operating Loss Carry-Back Opportunities
In addition, we talk about the buying opportunity of a lifetime in today's market.
If you or anyone you know needs help with any of the mentioned ideas or strategies, please reach out today!