Costs of healthcare in retirement continue to be one of the top financial concerns for retirees today. If you are aged 65 or older and have enrolled in Medicare, then you can expect about 50 percent of your healthcare needs to be covered through the program. At Alison Wealth Management, we specialize in helping you make the right choices to fund the other 50 percent of that coverage.
Medicare supplement insurance (Medigap) costs can vary greatly, depending on the amount of healthcare a Medicare enrollee needs, so our advisors will analyze your particular situation and guide you through the process. Together we can compare plan provisions, shop rates and help you reach an informed decision.
Through a comprehensive planning process, our advisors will explore your needs in order to keep your costs down and help you find the full range of coverage that best meets your needs. Our analysis process will help you meet critical Medicare deadlines and answer questions such as:
- When can I apply for Medicare and supplement coverage?
- Will I need additional medical screenings to qualify for coverage?
- How much will Medicare and supplement coverage cost?
- Will my healthcare rates change throughout retirement?
- Will the Medicare policy cover both me and my spouse?
- With so many Medicare supplement plans available, which one is right for me?
In addition, we will show you how Medicare supplement insurance (Medigap) works with Medicare Parts A & B and provide a detailed list of the healthcare costs that original Medicare doesn’t cover, including copayments, coinsurance and deductibles, among others.
Call (650) 617-3402, contact Alison Wealth Management, or get started by filling out the info below: