SOCIAL SECURITY STRATEGIES
One of the great benefits of having spent much of your adult life working is the monthly Social Security check that will be waiting for you sometime down the road. However, when and how you apply for your Social Security benefits is a critical decision that can result in a difference of tens of thousands of dollars over the span of your retirement.
At Alison Wealth Management, our team specializes in maximizing Social Security for those ages 60 and up who are preparing for retirement or are in the early stages of retirement.
Social Security benefits have become increasingly complex as the laws governing them continue to change. Our advisors will help you understand the changes to the law and guide you to make informed decisions so the process will not seem so overwhelming. We can also answer questions regarding Social Security, including:
- When am I eligible to receive Social Security benefits?
- When is it the right time for me to file for Social Security?
- Can I receive Social Security if I am still employed?
- How does Social Security work for my spouse?
- What happens to my Social Security benefits if my spouse or I die?
- Will Social Security be around for all of my retirement?
The selection of how and when you begin drawing your benefits is one that can only be appropriately addressed along with your whole financial picture. Alison Wealth Management can help you understand your filing options as a part of your holistic income plan for retirement.
Call (650) 617-3402, contact Alison Wealth Management, or get started by filling out the info below: