Alison Wealth Management offers the advanced solutions and the one-on-one support you need from your fiduciary advisor – and a team of highly specialized experts focused on your unique situation, including CFPs®, Enrolled Agents (America's Tax Experts), Attorneys, and more.
"Our team uses a proactive approach to wealth management, working to bring you advanced solutions tailored to fit your needs. You’re in control – while we help you strategize on ways to enhance your unique situation"
-Dave Alison, CFP®, EA, BPC
We help coordinate and deliver a variety of services including tax and estate planning, risk management, objective financial counsel, trusteeship, lifestyle management, coordination of professionals, investment advice, and philanthropic foundation management.
The typical clients who will benefit from these services are professionals, executives, and business owners with a net worth in excess of $2,000,000 or incomes in excess of $500,000 annually. They tend to have more complex situations that require more sophisticated solutions with proactive planning.
The benefits of becoming a wealth management client include:
- Objective financial advice
- Creative solutions to financial issues
- Clearinghouse for financial, investment, tax and estate planning ideas
- Sharing of ideas resulting from solving issues for other families who have had similar experiences
- Services are typically "all you can eat" for asset based fee
- Advice from professional team with diverse backgrounds & expertise
- Proactive advice – a function of low client to advisor ratio and frequency of meetings
- Delivery of "best of breed" money managers, custody, insurance, loans, etc.
- Negotiated cost savings with other financial providers (e.g. investment management, custody, trading costs)
- Integration of client's estate planning, income taxes, investments, philanthropic goals and family situation
The typical services we provide to our clients include:
- Cash Management
- Investment Manager Selection and Monitoring
- Portfolio Management
- Global Asset Allocation and Investment Strategy Consulting
- Proactive Tax Planning
- Comprehensive Performance Reporting
- Compensation Planning
- Equity Planning (ISO, NQSO, RSU & Founder Stock)
- Coordination of Professionals
- Estate Planning
- Trustee Services
- Philanthropic Planning
- Life Insurance Analysis
- Debt Structure and Analysis – Bank Financing
- Tax Return Preparation
- Foundation Management
- Entity Administration (FLPs, CLTs, CRTs, Installment Sales, etc.)
- Risk Management & Asset Protection Consulting
- Real Estate Management
- Family Business Advisory
- Family Counseling/Family Meetings
- Sufficiency and Retirement Planning
- Document Management and Family Estate Organization
- Personal Financial Statement Preparation