Original Air Date: Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 11:00 AM PST
Taxes in Retirement
Hosted By: Dave Alison, CFP®, EA
Retirement can be one of life's most stressful events.
Do you have a retirement tax strategy?
About The Webinar:
Over the last 15+ years myself and the advisors I have trained have helped guide thousands of people into and through retirement.
With that experience, we have seen a lot of things done right and a lot of things done wrong...
While many people have focused their working years accumulating a nice retirement nest egg, many don't understand the potential impact taxes will have on your retirement income.
If you’re age 50+, you need to understand how taxes (including the new law changes) impact your retirement income, as it may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars.
Why is this important?
Your purchasing power is an important component of retirement. The more purchasing power you have in retirement means that your dollar will stretch further.
Taxes are one of the biggest threats to a retiree's purchasing power!
That is why we’ve developed this Taxes in Retirement Webinar!
Join us for this online live webinar covering Taxes in Retirement.
Our webinar will aim to equip you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding retirement taxation, including ways to efficiently harvest your income sources – whether they are Social Security, 401(k)/IRA, other sources, or a combination of them all.
Not only that, you will see examples of case studies and the return on their tax planning investment!
Using the information you’ll learn during our webinar, you’ll be better positioned to develop a successful retirement tax strategy that can potentially safeguard you from over-taxation – all with the goal of saving you money.
Attend this online event and learn about:
- The 3 Secrets to a tax-efficient retirement
- The SECURE Act and the impact that its passing could have on your retirement savings
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow & reduce your purchasing power
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income